Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cheap Fab Finds

Yesterday, after attending the church's Sunday service, i went shopping at Robinson's East Mall with my mom, my son, and my sister Ina. My mom and I both have the same weakness..bags.But since my husband told me not to shop for bag anymore because i received 3 new bags already this Christmas, i diverted my attention to clothes and accessories. After a couple of minutes of checking so many display of clothes at the ladies apparel section, i spotted this gorgeous little white lacy dress! It was love at first sight. The lacy details was awesome and the price was totally unbelievably cheap. I bought the dress for only Php 400! Best steal ever!
Never Been Kissed little white lacy dress
Another steal i got was this cute blue and white striped mini dress. I spotted this one as i made my way towards the dressing room to fit the white dress. This mini dress is perfect  during weekend date at the mall with my family. It's very comfortable to wear and perfectly match with cute flats or thongs. The price..Php 399.
Pretty in Pink striped mini dress

And lastly, i bought these two lovely pairs of earrings at the tiange section at the upper ground level of the mall for only Php 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment